Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just a quickie - free vintage images!

Hello There,
Just flying by with a couple more lovelies for you. For those of you who can't quite yet manage the infamous C work, let's just say here is a Festive offering for you!

Two pretties from my personal vintage postcard collection. They look great on cards, tags and last year I used one on a Seasonal hanging...see still being selective with my words.

Click on the image to enlarge before saving for best quality. Original image NOT for re-sale! Thanks.)



I have lots of urgent projects on the go so I haven't had time to play with them today...so I'll leave all the artfulness in your hands...

Enjoy them and I'll be back tomorrow with a Design piece for Simon Says that I'm quite excited about! Take care... wishing you all a postive and enjoyable week.

Sarah.

7 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Lovely freebies! Thanks for sharing!

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow, thank you. I wont turn down a pretty freebie. Thanks so much. Lee x

An Bella said...

Thank you for share your art with us.
The images are fantastic!

Hettie said...

These post cards are gorgeous. Thank you so much. You might like to pop to mine today. I have a message on there for you! xx

Robin said...

These are absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

Gabrielle said...

These are fabulous! Thanks Sarah!

Terry said...

Hey there Sarah, thank you for sharing sweetie, I was allready peeking on the net where I could find such wonderfull vintagy images...and here we go, you have em...LOL....thanksss Hugs Terry xxxx