Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WOYWW?

Hello and Wednesday WOYWW greetings to all! Although I feel I have lost all track of time and the specific days, 'this' time of the week has - yet again - appeared from nowhere and so I suddenly grabbed the camera to document the shabby state of affairs in La-De-Dah Land. So behold, my desk a mid flow and the beginnings of something...left in limbo due to heavy duty nappy runs...
Hubby is in France for a week so my spare time is very itty bitty indeed. Just minutes at the moment it seems. But I have made a deal with myself to still join in with WOYWW and make it the'me' moment of the week. So, it's a fleeting table. Yet I felt a start on something crafty,  however small, was worth it... Starting to gain a bit more mama confidence and adjusting to the skinny, sleepless nights. Kind of. Roll on teacher hubby's summer holiday!
I'm still be showered with luuurve, gifts and kindness and as promised here are the two wonderful, uber-gorgeous bibs from Jozart...don't ya just love them...? THANK YOU! Just so pretty and creative. Ruby will have to brush up on her table manners!
Two fabulous cards from bloggy friends Susan and Sandee! I have received SO many cards and have them all on display on my baby cupboard in the nursery which looks great.

Also an amazing box of girly loveliness from my so very generous DT friend Candy. A million thanks and wowzers!

I was totally overwhelmed and so surprised by the wonderful wardrobe...

Ballet, cats, frills, dots, flowers, bows and rock chick animal print! Ruby is going to be one sassy well-dressed lady!
Just time for another ten minutes of inky escapism - so a tag is the ideal playground and a chance to try out the Summer Distress Inks. Oooooh! You are perky fellas indeed and, one day..., I promise to play with you all day!
Today I t was just a bit of ink & flick stuff which is the Tim theme at COC2 over at Linda's. Dug out some old, closest to hand stamps... and splatted and stamped without a thought!
 PO
"Sugar and spice and all things nice... that's what little girls are made of..." Guilty. I lost all my "I'll never do all that girly stuff" feelings the moment she appeared. Big thanks to everyone for the continuing support and encouragement. Leaving you with a little puff of pink happiness.
Sarah x.

37 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Sarah, what a wonderful post! The little girly things are so sweet, loving that leopard skin and Jo's bibs are gorgeous and so are your lovely cards. But the best of all is the pic of Ruby - oh my how beautiful is she. A x - too early for a number!

Ali said...

Oh wow. I swear she gets cuter by the week! What a gorgeous photo! She really is beautiful. :)

And speaking of beautiful.. your tag is just gorgeous! Love those colours! I may have to get myself those summer DIs! :D

Ali

Peggy Parker said...

Sarah, she's just adorable!

donnalouiserodgers said...

I was next to Jo as she finished one bib in my car on the way to Stansted and another in Lujubljana airport...so I know how gorgeous they are, and the only thing more beautiful is Ruby -

have a good day,

dxxx 16

bohemiannie! art said...

That last picture left me a little puff of pink happiness for sure...and so did your tag. :)

SandeeNC said...

Ruby is just too adorable, and bring on all the girly stuff, your next one may be a boy and they aren't half as much fun to dress up!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina #50, unless someone removes a link, lol

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Beautiful baby girl...so sweet! She is the perfect model for the bibs and outfits. Enjoy her and your new inks! #34

Sunshine Girl said...

Oh isnt she just so lovely. Love your tag too! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 58

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Hi Sarah. Goed om te lezen dat je WOYWW als een 'me'-moment hebt ingelast. Tijd voor jezelf is nu heel belangrijk. Alhoewel het schattige snoetje van Ruby vraagt om geknuffeld te worden. xFranka

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Sarah, you have won me over :)) Ruby can be your woyww every week!! love the tag too! LOL
Have a stressless week, and enjoy her :))
Hugs xx
Happy woyww
Jennie #47

Lynn Holland said...

Well done you for managing your time so well. Mini you is gorgeous.
Lynn's Doodly Birds 74

okienurse said...

great post! great looking desk looks very creative and busy even though I know you have very little time! Ruby is gorgeous and so snuggly looking! Love all the great gifts and cards! Hope you have a great week. Vickie #67

Helen said...

What pretty and thoughtful gifts! Also love your summer distress tag - it's beautiful. Helen 22

Annie said...

Desk? What desk......all I could see was that little smiley face in the last pic.....Oh how she is growing. Just gorgeous.
Hugs,
A x #76

Annie said...

Hi Sarah how gorgeous is Ruby and how lucky to have such a talented mother and friends. She will definitely be the best dressed kid on the block. TFS for sharing your workspace x

Twiglet said...

Ruby was the perfect name for this little gem. Won't she look a poppet in Jo's gorgeous bibs. Have fun. x Jo

April said...

Awww lovely piccie of Ruby! Loving the cards and bibs you received and all the clothes too. Your tag is lovely, the bright colours are great x April #89

Inkypinkycraft said...

a gorgeous tag and i love the puff of pink happiness..i admit i wasnt to keen on pink..but my little lucy loves and ruby looks super in it! X trace

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Guess pink will soon become the color of your blog (grin). Happy WOYWW from #6.

sandysewin said...

Your desk looks ready for you to come back and pick up where you left off. The bibs and outfits are adorable, and cards are sweet and I LOVE that tag. Oooo, the colors.

Of course, that baby girl is the most precious thing. Crafting and housework will wait, but she will grow up very, very fast, so enjoy every second.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #37

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That pink puff of happiness is going to last me all week :)
You keep taking care of yourself as well as lovely Ruby :)
Hugs, LLJ ~70 xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Aw fab post, put a smile on my face seeing Ruby, so cute and loving the pink puff of happiness! Great words there. Take care, am not doing WOYWW this week, not been too good so there isn't anything on my desk to see! Zo xx

TAM said...

Fantastic tag, but best of all such cuteness in the form of Ruby - she is so adorable, loving your description of a pink puff of happiness.

kay said...

ruby is so cute,am sure she is going to look adorable wearing her gifts :)
kay #65

lisa said...

I love coming to visit for my weekly dose of cutie-ness, Ruby just gets more adorable every week but well done you coping on your own. That's hard going.
Ruby has some lovely gifts from her adoring public.
Love your tag too, those new DI colours are yummy. May just have to indulge.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #97

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous photos of your really girlie little girl! Beautiful! Lovely goodies you've been sent too, and cards! Well done, in the midst of all the busyness looking after a baby, that you can still find time and energy to be creative. Lovely tag!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #3

Peggy Cain said...

Ruby is so precious! thanks for sharing. all your gifts are adorable especially the bibs... your desk looks like there lots of creative juices flowing the page are look awesome!!

Terry said...

Well I came over to tell you how stunning your tag is and it is, but then my eyes took in that adorable little bundle of joy! How cute!!

Hettie said...

Awwww! Had to pop over to see Ruby.
Your tag is pretty and I am not surprised your desk is a little messy with such a bundle of loveliness to play with!
xx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy WOYWW, Sarah! i so enjoy my visits to your blog and now, there is the added girly cuteness! such a delight!
thank you for sharing!
hugs,#20
peggy aplSEEDS

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhhhh! How gorgeous! Lovely and glad to see you are fitting in some work too! Have a great weekend. Kimx

Words and Pictures said...

Super girly gifts, and how adorable does Ruby look with that headband?! Wow on the summer colours tag - breathtaking vibrancy!
Alison x

Miss Iowa said...

Your baby is so precious! She looks adorable wearing that pink flower headband. How you find time to create and blog with a wee one in the house is amazing. Do you ever sleep?

wendy vecchi said...

Ruby is absolutely...ADORABLE!

wendy vecchi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love Ruby's headband. I always thought those were the cutest things. All the girly/baby things are just so cute! I can see why you are gushing and embracing all things sugar and spice and girly. The desk is looking good too, despite all the stuff out. It just means you are being creative. I like that you are sneaking in small bits of time when you can. That's key when you are busy.

CathyB said...

Beautiful little girl and beautiful work; I love the creativity. I am just learning to use Distress Inks; it has been quite awhile since I have stamped and things have really changed for the positive. :)