Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday - and out of gas...

Glad to have hit Friday and the weekend at last...The last of my supplies for my Claudine Hellmuth workshop have arrived and so I hope to get splodging soon. Planned to do some prepping of the binder book tonight but I am zonked.I spent all day at work thinking about paint, paper and images and yet tonight it was just eat, clean and tidy up...and now a cup of tea and a little wander through some blogs methinks. Going to one or maybe two jumble sales tomorrow too, so fear not all ye homeless buttons...come to me! I have a hubby who is as keen on mooching around flea markets as I am - and he's getting up at 5.30am to drive my folks 40 miles to the bus station for their holiday. What a star.

That's it for tonight - just leaving you with a few of my older cards to look at...







This one is rather pink and quite cute for me - made for a friend's first baby. Sometimes simple just works...












This one was made as a farewell to a very good friend when I left Holland.

No comments: